**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not much news today

Not much is going on. Did not get an update this week from our attorney. Still in family court and awaiting our DNA results. Maybe this week we will get them in the mail. I started packing Kinsey's suitcase. At first I thought Kainen and her could share one, but after sitting on the thing to get it shut I don't think that will be happening. THe girl has way to many outfits, dresses and shoes for a 4 day trip. Oh well. A girl needs her clothes! I am going to shop for some last minute items today after I send Kainen to school. I have been working every other day for the past week plus I got the stomach bug on tuesday and didn't get anything done. So today is the day to be productive.

No comments: