**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Anniversary/ Kinsey 5 months old

8 years ago today Daniel and I were married. It was a rainy/cold day. Much like it is right now here. We grew up together in the same elementary school and then started dating in high school. He is my best friend, I still get butterflies in my belly when we have a "night out" by ourselves. He is a great father and I am grateful to have embarked on this adoption journey with him. This process has brought us even closer than before. I love you babe! Today is also Kinsey's 5 month birthday. It is sad that she is growing and getting older without us, but I guess that means we are getting closer to bringing her home. We miss you Kinsey girl.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary!! We have also been married 8 years!

And, happy 5 months sweet girl!!

She will be in your arms again very soon.

Karen said...

Happy anniversary sweethearts! I love you both very much and am so happy for you! I am so excited to hold that baby girl when she gets home to you! Praying that the days go faster for you!!Love aunt karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We just celebrated our 8th in December! And, happy 5 months Kinsey. Won't be long til you'll be kissin' on her in sunny GC!!

The gFamily said...

Happy Anniversary! Your dating story sounds very similar to ours! We went to elementary school one year together and dated in jr. high, high school and college!! Yep, still in love! Isn't it wonderful?!!

Happy 5 month birthday sweet baby Kinsey!