Saturday, April 19, 2008
Waiting on confirmation of our KO :(
We started out the first full week of the this month with a really funny feeling. Well, we were sensing something. We called PGN on April 11th and were told we had a previo. Not getting any news from our lawyer or agency Monday or Tuesday, we called again on the 17th and she re-confirmed our 4/11 previo. Not sure if our lawyer is able to pick it up yet, or maybe he is working on the problem(s) and working on getting us resubmitted-HOPEFULLY & PRAYERFULLY!. We also hope it is not a problem that could take several weeks more to correct. It really feels like a kick in the gut and that we have lost even more time with our sweet baby.
I know God is in control and he will see us through in his time. And I will pray very hard every day until that day arrives and long after...
This picture of her is from our January visit but you can see how upset she is over the previo! She wants to come home!!! Later....D