**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Monday, September 1, 2008

New feature added to my blog.

I have finally decided to add to my blog some of the other blogs I read on a regular basis. There are many more, but added a few at this time. The links to the addresses are under the photos and above are timeline on the right hand side. These people have been an inspiration to our family more times than once. They all have had such encouraging words and have all prayed for our little Kinsey.

I hope you all had a great Labor day weekend. I ( Brittney) worked saturday, and was called in on sunday. Sunday night we went to see the new Star Wars movie ( it was pretty good). Today we lounged around most of the day and then went to our nephew's 14th birthday party.

This week is going to be a good week, I can feel it. I will post with any new adoption news I have.

3 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

The newest picture you have to the side is almost like the one we brought Lyza home in! Good Ole' USA colors! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo that looks like she is praying too!!! Praying for all of you to bring those babies home soon. she is an angel!!! I know you can't wait to get her home and snuggle her forever!
~~ Misty

Steph said...

I am glad you are having a good weekend. I have been thinking of your family ALL weekend. Praying for good news very soon!!!

*~Natasha LaRae~* said...

Oh my goodness she just keeps getting cuter and cuter. You are really going to have your hands full when she gets older. The family can't wait until you get to bring her home, and grandma just can't wait to put the nice hot pink lipstick all over her face. he he he! :)