**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Friday, November 19, 2010

GIve me an O, give me a U, Give me a T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know I already posted that the file was ready for pickup. But I knew I wouldn't be at ease 100% until it was outta there. Received an email that the file was picked up today.

Officially OUT!!!!!!!!I NEVER EVER want to deal with or talk about PGN again. Well, unless I am fighting to bring the rest of these sweet babies home. Then I will do whatever it takes.

We need the final adoption decree signed and that will make Kinsey ours. Then on November 30th they plan to submit us to Renap for her new birth certificate. They only accept peperwork on Tuesdays and there are a few things that need translated before they can submit for it. So I will keep the blog updated as we learn more.

7 comments:

Parent Coordinator said...

Great news!!!!!! Yahooooooooo!!! Bye PGN :)

Steph said...

OMG!!!!!! I know you have been waiting sooooooo long to write this post. Doesn't it feel incredible?!?! I am beyond THRILLED!!!

Pinch yourself. This is REAL!!! This is really happening!!!

You all deserve the speediest final sprint ever!!! Enjoy your weekend with this amazing news.

Derek and Jennifer said...

That is the most awesome news ever!!!! So happy for you guys! Praying that the rest of this process goes at lightening speed.

The gFamily said...

Crying great big happy tears!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year, I am thankful for many things, but a big one is that Kinsey is coming home!!!!! Huge prayers answered!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!

Sophie said...

Congratulations. I can't even bare those 3 letters together, what a nightmare.
So happy for you and your precious girl.

Guatmama said...

What wonderful news to start our week! We just heard. Have been praying your family and other waiting families. We stared our process together for our Joseph to come home!

Beth said...

I so hope that phone call comes soon. I am sooooo happy for you guys! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!