**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good news all around

The lawyer issues are resolved and everything is good. Thanks for all the prayers on that issue. There could have been some major delays if these were not resolved.

PGN told me today still waiting for photocopies. There are only 2 girls in the office working until January due to the holiday vacations. They pretty much shut down or go to half staff until after the new year. Hoping they can move this along. I will continue to check next week and update the blog. They did confirm again we are approved. I have to keep asking everytime I call because it is so hard for it to sink in.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Woohoo!!!!!! I am so excited for your family, I can hardly stand it!!!!

Parent Coordinator said...

Great news!!!!! Now-let's get those copies done pgn!!!!'

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for your family!

Stacie said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for Kinsey nd yor family!

To PGN~ make those copies it seriously can't take that long to make copies....enough with the excuses...Kinsey needs to come home!

The gFamily said...

Praise the Lord!! I am over the moon excited for you guys!