**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I have been tagged.....

.... by Sandy www.jsburnette.blogspot.com/ I met her through out adoption agency. We are both nurses and have a love for children and being mothers. I love checking her blog and watching her kids grow.

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

O.K. here goes. I honestly don't usually do these, but what the heck. It seems with all this waiting I don't have much more to do. 7 weird things about me.......'

1. I am one of those people you don't want to get behind in the grocery store. I am obssessive about sales and use tons of coupons. I also do my homework before I go to the store and "comp" prices from other stores. Hey, I only spend $100.00 every 2 weeks. So it is worth it to me.

2. Chocolate is a food group of mine. I MUST have it everyday.

3. I am amazed at how wonderful my front loading washer is so I label my laundry detergent for the date I open it to see how long it lasts. The last big container of ERA lasted 8 months.

4. I hate when people don't do their job. It doesn't matter what the case may be. If everyone did what they were suppose to, I would be a happy person.

5. I am a very scheduled person. If I lost my day planner I wouldn't know to get up in the morning. My life is in that book. People that just have no sense of what day it is or time it is drive me crazy!!!!! Sometimes I wish I could be more like that.

6. I am a human phone book, Tell me a phone number once and I will remember it. My husband used to make fun of me until he needed a number a few times.

7. Last thing about me is I can't wait to be a mother to 2. I have longed for so long for my son to have a sibling and soon it will happen. You picture how you think your life should be and God has a different plan. I am so in love with the thought of having a noisier house, toys everywhere, and more laundry to do. That ERA may not last as long when Kinsey comes home.

Well, I can't tag 7 people because I don't even read that many and a few I read have already been tagged. So I did tag....

http://gfivefam.blogspot.com/

http://journeytoavagrace.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading everyone's responses! I agree about people doing their jobs...do you think it's a nursing thing??;0)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Kinsey is precious...and I love reading everyone's responses as well!!! Good Luck in your journey and hope all these precious little ones are home soon!!
~~ Misty, Baby Lyza's Mommy
www.journeytobabylyza.blogspot.com/