**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Friday, June 13, 2008

No News Yet...

Well, we have not heard anything else regarding our BMI. It has not been rescheduled as of Wednesday. We got an email from our Fostermother that said she had not heard. How depressing. You feel so close and then pulled so far away. Today is Friday the 13th do you thing something good could come out of this day??? I doubt it. Just another week of this crazy wait down the tubes. I have been trying to keep busy with Kainen. Since I started my new job 2 1/2 months ago I am way not stressed like I was. I feel so relaxed at home now. Kainen and I had a picnic and went to the park, we went shopping for him a new birthday toy and have went swimming several times this week. It is nice to spend time with him. As he says " just me and my mom."

Anyway, I will post if there is any other news. Oh, we are going on another visit trip in 2 weeks. It will be so nice to hold and smell little Kinsey again. Her Daddy is very excited about this trip.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am so happy that you will be visiting again SOON! I really hope that you hear some positive news soon. The waiting game is ridiculously crazy with this process!