**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Monday, May 18, 2009

Praise God again, We have approval from the judge!!

I was so not expecting to hear anything today. I figured it would take several days or weeks to get the ruling. I was sitting on the deck reading a magazine and the phone rang. Now usually I jump up to get it but this time I just let it ring because I wasn't expecting any news today. Danny came out with the phone and I could tell it was the agency. They just recieved the report from the judge and the ruling was in our FAVOR. The judge is sending it back to PGN for approval. So hopefully PGN will approve it soon and we can get her home. Pray for a quick in and a quick out. I will keep you all posted. THanks for all the prayers. Keep them coming.Praise God! Praise God!!!

13 comments:

Pam L said...

Savior, He can move the mountain............and He did!!!!!!!!!WoooooHooooo!!!!
Still smiling for you guys!
I'm so excited! Ready and waiting for more good news!

Derek and Jennifer said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am so excited to see this post. God is good!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, WOW! Praise the name of Jesus for His faithfulness!!
That is incredible news!
Praying Kinsey all the way home to you!!!

Anonymous said...

WoooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!! Praising God for his answered prayers! Praying PGN will release her file and she'll finally be in your arms FOREVER!!!! Big, big hugs!!!!

Guatemama said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I am just so happy happy happy to hear your wonderful news! Praying that PGN approves you asap! WOW WOW!

Aileen said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I am so very thrilled for you guys! I will switch to praying for PGN to give you a quick out!

Steph said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! I am crying my eyes out!! I literally burst into tears reading this. I can't believe I didn't check for one day and I missed this! OH WOW!! OH WOW!! Thank God. Please PGN, let this sweet family be together at last NOW.

Alicia and Jonathan said...

Wonderful news!! This gives us hope that things are moving in a positive direction for those in our situation. Was the judge with Minor's Court or Family Court?
We'll pray that PGN acts swiftly and you can bring her home soon!

The gFamily said...

God is so good! I have chills right now! I am just thrilled to hear about positive movement on your case!! I am praying for a quick out of PGN! I can't wait to hear about that very soon!!

Congrats!!!!

Eva said...

WOOHOOO! That is the greatest of news!! Thank you Lord! Kinsey is going home very very soon!
I knew all our prayers were going to work sooner than later.
I'm sending a Big hug for you guys :)

Stacie said...

Yeah....I'm so happy for you both! What a relief this must be, let's get PGN moving on Kinsey's case so she can come home very soon!
Congrats on the news!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

So good to read!!! Prayers going your way and for all the baby's stuck in the process.

The Heinrichs said...

Wow...this is HUGE...YEAH!!! Not lets get in and out of PGN ASAP!!!