**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Monday, March 14, 2011

Darn terrorist threats....

Last week there was increased security around the Embassy with roads blocked and extra guards around. We read that there had been a terrorist threat towards US Embassys. This morning we received another email that they were just waiting for the DNA results then they would schedule our appointment. They said that the results could be stuck in the mailroom. Danny, Kinsey and I thought we would take a little stroll to the Embassy this morning and maybe sift through the mail for them. I got to speak to the woman who had been emailing me back and forth and she explained to me what the delay was. She said if they get them from the mail room today they can schedule the appoinement tomorrow. If not then maybe for wednesday. Either way, it looks like we will be home thursday or friday. They said that is the only thing they are waiting on.

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Well... I guess it's good news that the DNA results are all you are waiting for. Hope they get them from the mail room today.

Parent Coordinator said...

I'll be keeping an eye out for your PINK post :) Just curious....is there usually a delay in the mailroom?

Hope said...

Stay safe! I hope to see you all at the end of this week!

Deb said...

Home this week- AWESOME. Waiting- SUCKS!!!!!

love and hugs,
Deb

Beth said...

I keep checking this blog 2-3 times daily to see if there are any updates. I can't believe you are almost finished and it has been this long!!! Golly, can't wait to get you guys home and give that girl a big welcome home hug!