**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Friday, March 11, 2011

No Pink yesterday...


Yesterday bit the dust, so let's work on today. Even though I am down here in Guatemala, they still did not email me with an appointment. UGH!!! So I got up this morning and sent another email. I now know how crazy people start to become when they are this close to the end. Also Satan starts to put things in my head on why we don't have an appointment yet. Then the bad dreams start happening. I think I am losing it.

So PLEASE PLEASE give us pink today so I can get this celebration started!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Hang in there, Britt! It will be over before you know it. Pretty soon your precious family of five will be united as one! Sending prayers and pink thoughts your way!

Parent Coordinator said...

My guess is that it'll come today for a Monday morning appointment. You'll be home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!