**Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.**

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Waiting is the hardest part


Not knowing what our future holds with Kinsey is enough to drive me into the insane asylum. She IS coming home someday, there is no doubt about that, it is just when? Our judge ruled in May that the adoption could proceed. Whoopee! BUT the judge has yet to send the "resolution" to PGN so our case can do so. I guess the judge went to sign the document recently and found some typos so she sent it back to the official to be retyped. Golly Gee people. It never fails to amaze me with the delays in Guatemala. There are still little ones coming home which awesome and keeps my spirits up. But there are alot of us that are stuck with delays.Our dear friends Pam and Mark who are waiting for Nola just got word this week that the judge set a 2nd hearing on their case for JUNE 24th, 2010 Why on earth would the judge set the hearing so far away? Please keep them and Nola in your prayers. THey have been through so much already and now they are possibly looking at a NOT NEEDED 9 month wait for a court hearing. Another family we know have a 2nd court date March 2010. It seems like it is never ending.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, I cried my eyes out when I read Pam's post. Seriously, I was sitting at my desk at work (on my lunch break, of course!). It is just terrible. Actually, there really are no words to describe how terrible this is for all of you and your little ones still waiting. I wish so much there was something I could say or do to help ease some of this pain of waiting, of not knowing. I've said it a million times and I will keep saying it until I don't need to anymore...your family is always in my thoughts and prayers. I also dream of that day sweet Kinsey is in your arms forever and will be right here celebrating WHEN that day comes.

Parent Coordinator said...

I am a fellow member of the long timer's club and was also deeply saddened by Pam's post. I keep all fellow waiters in my thoughts and prayers. Let's keep in touch since waiting IS the hardest part of this process.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry for your wait...

Gardenia said...

praying for your family and for pam and mark. blessings,